HyperGraphDB is a Java based product built on top of the Berkeley DB storage library. It can be used as a single in-process database bound to a location on the local disk or within a "cloud" of networked database instances communicating and sharing data in a P2P (peer-to-peer) fashion.
Key Features of HyperGraphDB include:
- Storage of generalized hypergraphs.
- Open, extensible type system.
- Basic query system and graph traversal algorithms.
- Out-of-box support for Java object storage.
- Thread-safe transactions.
- P2P framework for data distribution.