HyperGraphDB is a Java based product built on top of the Berkeley DB storage library.
Key Features of HyperGraphDB include:
- Powerful data modeling and knowledge representation.
- Graph-oriented storage.
- N-ary, higher order relationships (edges) between graph nodes.
- Graph traversals and relational-style queries.
- Customizable indexing.
- Customizable storage management.
- Extensible, dynamic DB schema through custom typing.
- Out of the box Java OO database.
- Fully transactional and multi-threaded, MVCC/STM.
- P2P framework for data distribution.